Thursday, January 31, 2008

Stress and Relaxation...The Two Extremes!

This work week is coming to a close. It has been a busy work week for me and a monster week for D. He's been working like a dog on projects that he can't get help with. Tonight, he texted me that he has to work on Saturday (all day) because of other incompetents he works with. I feel bad about this...I am going to do something special (make a nice dinner or something) for him this weekend to cheer him up and take his mind off work.

BTW, I found my salvation from crazy stress. Before the wedding, my mom and I started going to the Palomar Institute of Cosmetology for facials. For an hour and $25, all worries go away. I love going and spending the time with my mom, plus my skin is in the best shape it has been for a while. We typically go every two weeks, but I'm trying to cut back to once a month. However, my mom convinces me to go every two weeks with her...she bribes me and says she'll pay. I love my mom...she's the best!

Well, it's almost 11:00 and I'm on the couch watching bad television waiting for D to come home from work and his late softball game. I miss him and hopefully I can make it until he gets home! Nighty Night!

No comments: