Thursday, January 17, 2008

Welcome to Mrs. Big D's Life!

I've always wanted to be one of the cool people and tonight, I succumb to peer pressure and become a cool person! I now have a blog...woo hoo! I've been thinking about it for a while, but decided to do it! Allow me to introduce myself...I am Mrs. Big D aka Jolie. I have been married since November 24, 2007 to my best friend (even if he is a Raiders fan) and together, we are settling into our life. I have learned that the simple moments like being curled up on the couch together watching TV are better than anything else in the world. I am so thankful to have met the one person who believes in me, accepts my quirkiness (also known as being a dork), and loves me unconditionally...even when I do things that aren't so smart! In my other life, I work in human resources for a school district and love my job...even though there are some "not so nice" people around me! Welcome to my life...I may not be the most graceful, but I am loved and that's what matters!

2 comments:

Alanna said...

Ooh...how can you be married to a Raiders fan? At least he's not a Pats fan - that would be unforgivable. ;)

Glad you succumbed to the peer pressure of the blogosphere! :)

Natalie | Make Today Great said...

Yay for being on the blogosphere!
(this is soon2bwardel btw!)