Tuesday, March 3, 2009

I'm Alive...Just Lagging

I am seriously lagging in tbe blog post area...in fact, once I upload photos, I am planning on doing a "While the Cat's Away" post. For some reason, I can't seem to get myself straight right now. I'm busy, but not so much that I can't sit down for a few minutes and blog. For the most part, things are good and progressing...

Jay Oh Bee: Old boss' last day was Thursday. It was an odd day around here with a weird mood. New boss started on Monday. Since old boss left, it's been oddly friendly around these parts. I'm cautiously optimistic and happy, but still worried that I am being lulled into a false sense of security and that my body will end up in a dumpster. New boss brings a whole different energy and vibe to the office. She is positive and funny...we met this morning and had a great talk about things. She's asked me to attend a regional meeting with her next week and is getting me involved with things that I should be. I think that we will make a good team. I'm also working on the application for her old position just to see if I can make the next step in my career. We'll see what happens...

Life: Things are just busy in our lives...D was gone for a long weekend with the boys and it threw us out of whack. The next few weeks are going to be busy with events (D's birthday, All Greek reunion and so much more) that I almost feel like I need to take a day off and spend it at home to clean and organize.

Well...I hope life is good for everyone! Take care!

No comments: