Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Highs and Lows...The Recap

I've been a bad blogger lately...I haven't had the presence of mind to sit down and put my thoughts into writing. I must admit that I miss blogging. So, here is a recap and high/low lights of the last...

High...D and I celebrated our first anniversary! While we spent a quiet evening at home to celebrate, it was a great day! I cannot believe that it's been a year already and one full of highs and lows, but it's been so great. I am still amazed that we are married and creating this life together.

Low...D got sick and pink eye. Fortunately, I never got it and I took good care of him. He, like most men, was needy...at times, it felt like he was acting as if his eyes were falling out of his head.

High...Yummy Thanksgiving dinner prepped by Mom with some help from D and I.

Low...Family weirdness at TG dinner...not sure what to make of this, but can't let the drama get to me.

High...Cyber visit with Baby E and his parents. I can't believe how big he is getting and how much he's changed since his Labor Day visit.

High...Lots of relaxation and down time...neither of felt good, but it was still nice to hang out and be a lazy bum.

Now, it's December...where did 2008 go?!? December is a big month for me...Mom, Meema and I hold our annual holiday ornament party; D's work holiday party; my birthday; our work holiday party; getting things done before Winter Break; D and I hosting Christmas Eve; Christmas Day with family friends; and finally, New Year's Eve. I'm sure more will creep into this list, but it's an exciting time of the year. Hope everyone is well...take care!

1 comment:

Natalie | Make Today Great said...

I agree -- where did the year go? It seems like forever since I've seen you, too!!