Friday, November 13, 2009

Friday, Friday!

Never was there a week longer than this...ugh, for only working 2 days (including today), I am exhausted! Since, yesterday's post was kind of a recap, let's do Friday's grateful list and start this weekend off in a positive manner!
  • Mom was downstairs and feeling a little better last night.
  • Spent the night there and Mom seemed to sleep more fitfully.
  • Helping Meema with another run to the store...since she no longer drives, she needs to rely on me and others to get things she might need for Mom.
  • D having a 3 hour interview session today...I have a good feeling about this one, but I'm trying not to get my hopes up too much.
  • Having vague plans for the weekend, but nothing too concrete.

Hope everyone has a happy Friday and great weekend!

No comments: