Friday, May 16, 2008

Random Thoughts on a Friday!

So...my brain is filled with all kinds of random things floating around...I'm going to share...
  • The whole SDSU drug bust thing...first of all, how stupid are these people?!? I hope that the ride on the high was worth it because that's one hell of a low to ride now. Also, how do you call your parents to tell them you were arrested for that? I would rather sit in jail than call my mom...jail is easier than handling my mom in a situation like that! Hence the reason I never got into big trouble! Another thing...just because some of the idiots were members of fraternities, why does the media and general population insist on extending the negative stereotype of Greek life?!?
  • The whole gay marriage thing (pretty sure this will cause some controversy)...being raised Catholic, I'm sure that my views go against the Church. However, if people find love and companionship with a person of the same sex, why is it my duty to deny them of this? The other argument is that it violates the sanctity of marriage...I'm married and this does nothing to my personal views of marriage...it's just the judgmental side of the world.
  • Why do people insist on being rude and nasty in their everyday life?!? Life is too short to be that way and live in such a negative mood...get over your drama and attitude!
  • If your work hours are 8-5, does that mean you get to leave at 4:40 when the boss is gone? Oh, and this is after more than an hour lunch and socializing with other people. While I understand the laxness of a day without the boss, that doesn't mean that you should take advantage of the situation.
  • What happened to common courtesy and respect for others in day to day life?!?
  • I'm hating Usher's song "In this Club" and cringe every time I hear it...it has lyrics that say "I want to make love in this club" over and over and over...enough with this stupid song!
  • I got a pedicure last night with Mom...my feet look good and my toes are painted one of my favorite colors...OPI's I'm Not Really a Waitress! I'm not a red nail fan, but love to have my toes in a sassy red color!
  • The weather is gorgeous and I love it! Last night driving home from my mom's, I had the sunroof open and the music blaring...I could have driven forever!
  • Season finale of The Office was okay...not too funny, but I loved the last scene with Dwight and Angela getting caught in a "compromising" position! I think Phyllis fainted...also, how cute is Jim?!?

Now, it's the weekend...life is good...thanks for reading my random thoughts post...peace out!

No comments: