Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Annoyed, Irritated and Just Bitchy...Today's Random Vent!

So, I am seriously cranky this morning! I have no idea what might have set it off with the exception of me being really tired...the kind of tired that makes my eyes want to shut immediately and fall back into that haze of sleep. I don't think I ever got out of the sleep mode...I'm still in the fog! Mondays are hard days for me because I work and then go straight to San Marcos for meetings and am not home until after 10:00 p.m. or later...which made bedtime that much later and Tuesdays are even harder because I didn't get my sleep. Plus, D and I carpooled this morning and he had a meltdown which pushed me over the edge of crankiness. Needless to say, the ride north was extremely quiet...I did fall into the stubborn mode and refused to be the first one to say anything. I understand his general frustration, but I don't understand the need to be a crank about it. I know that I am partially to blame for some of the crankiness and need to fix my part...it's just a little difficult. I need to sell my car since it's been sitting (and now has a dead battery) since we got married and because D has 3 cars. So, now, I need to call AAA to come and replace the battery...especially because we may have an interested buyer. However, for some reason, I am having a difficult time doing this. I feel like this is the one thing that was mine coming into the marriage and letting go of it is like letting go of myself...it's a car, but it's mine...weirdly random thing to feel attached to, but I do. Also, in losing the car, I lose my personalized license plate because I don't think D would like to drive around with it on his cars. I know that it is the best thing to do financially and logically, but it's hard...so, I'll get things taken care of and let it go.

I guess this morning was a wakeup call...it's time to get our proverbial shit together and stop procrastinating...it's become easy to fall into certain patterns, but not so easy to get out of them. So, after my vent, I still feel cranky, but a little less edgy...hopefully, we are now on a trend of better feeling...hope everyone has a great day!

No comments: