Monday, August 25, 2008

Isn't She Pretty?!?

So, as frequent readers know, I had a meltdown of epic proportions last week. It was over the most random and stupid things. As a cure, D and I went on a quest for a new dish rack. We found the Mercedes Benz of dish racks at Bed Bath and Beyond and bought it. I am embarrassed to admit how much it cost (which was helped a little by the 20% off), but I love it! We should be making comments similar to those we had around the trashcans made by Simply Human, but for some reason, this was different. Yes, for the price, it should wash, dry and put away my dishes, but sometimes simple things are the best things regardless of cost. Who knew that a dish rack could evoke such happiness?!? I smile each time I see it...I love my new "toy' and it looks pretty in our kitchen! Since I did not have time to take a photo of ours, here is a link to it...isn't she pretty?!? http://www.simplehuman.com/products/dishracks/steel-frame.html

3 comments:

Tessa said...

She's beautiful Jolie! I can see why you spent the money. I especially love the photo of the rack sitting on the beautiful countertop with the ocean in the background. Smart adverstising!!

It was great to see you Saturday. Hope to see you again soon.

Natalie | Make Today Great said...

OK, she really is pretty. I even watched the video demo. That's how pretty!

Pilar said...

LOL It looks really cool!!! I was laughing because for some reason I thought it was yellow with flowers painted on it!!! (I've never seen anything like that I swear!!!). How random is that!?!?!?