Friday, October 9, 2009

Fantastic Friday!

Woo Hoo...it's Friday! I've made it through the first week of the boss being on vacation...not totally scar free, but it makes me think I can survive next week with her gone. I've even been called into the Big Boss' office to answer a question normally reserved for my boss. Check me out! The aspiring boss in me allowed me to have a discussion without sounding like I'd just learned how to speak! So, on that note, here's my Friday list:
  • Thursday night dinner and conversation (with a little laundry mixed in) with Mom, Meema, Oneder and Buttons
  • Seeing the doctor and finding out I am neither worse nor better...we're in the wait and see mode...I have to call him back in about 7-10 days before we decide (if there is) the next course of action.
  • Finishing the nasty double strength antibiotics today...maybe that means a glass of wine or something this weekend!
  • No plans tonight except catching up on the DVR (Biggest Loser, Top Chef, The Office, The Good Wife) and spending some quality time with D
  • Coming home to a freshly made bed and a clean bathroom (I almost didn't recognize it!) last night
  • BONUS: The new season of Degrassi: The Next Generation starts tonight! Yes, I know I sometimes have the TV viewing habits of a 16-year old girl, but I love this show! It is based out of Canada and yielded the musician Drake (he played Jimmy Brooks on the show for several seasons).

No comments: