Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Tuesday...Enough Said!

So, as we all know, I am trying not to be a Negative Nelly, but let me tell you...I hit the wall this past weekend! All of the stress and anxiety came flooding my body and hit me like a ton of bricks! I got the migraine of all migraines on Saturday...complete with nausea and all the other nasty side effects. It's been a while since I've had one this bad...so bad, I had to cancel our plans to attend a friend's Halloween party and that I had to spend the night at Mom's. D and I had stopped by on our way to the party, but the headache I'd been nursing turned into a migraine. I couldn't get anything down to take medicine and could not fathom a car ride home. Instead, I spent the night there. Three days later, I still have the dull headache. In all this negativity releasing from my system, I still have managed to come up with a list today...
  • Friday night impromptu date night with D...Balboa Park and dinner
  • Walking around LaJolla and checking out the Children's Pool and seals
  • Realizing, yet again, how much love I have in my life with my family and D
  • Realizing I need to find a way to really let all my stress out...or else, I could get migraines like this one more often.
  • Wild Animal Park visit...meeting Amara, the cheetah
  • Visiting with a friend from Hawaii and him bringing us chocolate covered macadamia nuts
  • D having another phone interview this morning that went well...with a second interview to come soon.

All in all, life is still progressing. Oh, an update to the bacteria issues on my legs...I have a referral appointment with a dermatologist on Monday to see what's happening there. They're a little smaller, but not healed. Have a great Tuesday!

No comments: