Monday, October 5, 2009

Monday Moments!

I will admit that Monday, especially this Monday, is a difficult day to find things in life for which I am grateful. However, with my new attitude and in a massive attempt to clear the little black cloud from over my head, there are still things to acknowledge.
  • Overcoming the bad nausea from the antibiotics in a short period of time this morning
  • The fall morning air...feels a little cooler today
  • Mini Nilla Wafers for breakfast...so not healthy, but so good!
  • No Chapter tonight...heading home to relax
  • Starting a new book and getting lost in it already

All in all, things aren't so bad...I'm hoping that the reactions to the antibiotics will ease up and not last all week. I am alive....that is definitely one thing to be grateful for! Happy Monday!

No comments: