Wednesday, October 7, 2009

WooHoo Wednesday!

So, I'm trying to switch up my titles each day to not be redundant...so here's my Wednesday list:

  • Made my first small batch of soup last night...didn't realize that I had forgotten one ingredient until I was in the middle of eating it, but it was still really good! I love fall and making soups
  • Spending a quiet night at home without the TV on with D
  • D's first module materials for the CPA prep class arrived yesterday and he is so excited and ready to start. He's even started reading and looking at the material for the class which begins on October 20.
  • Not getting too sick yesterday and keeping my dinner last night (sorry, for the graphic reference...it's a big accomplishment after Monday night's incident)
  • Finding out that Meema's fever is nothing to worry about and normal with what she has going on right now (wow! aren't we a healthy family!)

Hope everyone has a great Wednesday!

No comments: