Thursday, October 15, 2009

Thursday Tidings!

Happy Thursday! Not much to say except that, so now on to my list:

  • Founders' Day Dinner with the Chapter and Alumnae...had fun catching up with friends and seeing the girls represent themselves in a good manner
  • Red carnation gift...the boys of ZBT came by dinner and gave everyone a red carnation (our Chapter flower)...it was really cute!
  • D and I getting ready together this morning...he was taking a class this morning and had to be up and out the door at the same time I was. I miss our morning routine.
  • D's interview got postponed until Monday, but he heard that he is a candidate for another job...one that would not require as long of a drive, but he's keeping all his options open.
  • Hitting the last 30 pages (or less) in my book....I love it, but at the same time, don't want to see it end!

Hope everyone has a happy Thursday...you can see the weekend from here!

No comments: