Monday, October 12, 2009

Monday Musings!

Happy Monday! I took a little blogging hiatus in favor of some quality ME time! I also spent a good chunk of my time with D...it was nice and what I needed. So, now, on to my Monday list:
  • Catching up on the DVR...isn't it great that Pam (from The Office) calls her grandma "Meema" also! Too funny and what a great episode!
  • Saturday baby shower with my great friends! It's amazing how we've all evolved together. We met while planning our weddings and now are just amazing friends!
  • Saturday night laziness which led into Sunday laziness on the couch with D.
  • Somehow, pulling a new suit together for D is a very short amount of time. He has an interview this week and needed a suit for it.
  • Cuddles to start my week after the alarm went off, but before I had to get up.

Today is a long day for me...work, then staright to Chapter. I'm hoping that it won't be too long of a night, but I'm thinking it will still be after 10:00 when I get home. Have a good Monday!

No comments: