Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Tuesday Tidings!

Well, I spoke too soon...the reactions from the antibiotics did not subside, but came on much stronger last night. I couldn't even take them yesterday because I was not feeling well. Even in the darkest, sickest moments, I still have things to be grateful for:
  • Unexpected Yahoo chat with a friend (should have been on yesterday's list)
  • D has a second interview for a job next week
  • D being so concerned about me that he called my mom to let her know and get some input on what to do for me
  • Aspiring New York Banking Mogul treating us to dinners while he was in town
  • Surviving the first day of my boss' two week vacation without losing my patience

Today is a pretty mellow work day and I should be able to coast through. Have a great Tuesday!

No comments: